Information Assurance Support Environment (IASE)
Privacy and Security Notice
- The IASE is provided as a public service by the Defense Information Systems Agency
- Information presented on the IASE is considered public information and may
be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are
made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this
service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud
and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection
- Cookie Disclaimer. IASE does not use non-expiring persistent cookies, i.e.,
tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and
remain after you close your browser. IASE does use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active until you close your browser, in order for the user to retain their progress in accomplishing our online training products. No database of information obtained from these cookies is kept.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here,
please forward them to the IASE.
Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks on this page does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government, the Department of Defense, or the Defense Information Systems Agency of linked web sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Defense Information Systems Agency does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. External links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.